Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Specials

It is a new month and time to unveil the latest Beach body specials. This month there are four of them. I'm so excited to share these with you. All of these are challenge pack specials where you get the workout program and one months Shakeology.

The first is Beachbody on demand. To learn more about this program check out yesterday's blog post. This is an awesome option for those always on the go or get bored with one particular program.

The second is Focus T25. This is one of my favorite programs. I lost so much weight when I used T25 after the 21 Day Fix. Here were my Alpha Round results:
I loved this program because in just 25 minutes a day you saw results. You workout six days a week and get a stretch workout for the seventh day. This program is 10 weeks long. There are two phases an alpha that doesn't use any weights and a beta where you need weights or a resistance band. The meal plan is simple and very user friendly. The workouts vary from week to week so there is no boredom. There are five workouts for each round.

The third special is the 3 Day Refresh. I'm hoping one day I'll be able to try this program. When it first came out I was pregnant and now I'm breastfeeding. It is too calorie restrictive for me at this time. I will try it once I am done breastfeeding. Here was my blog post on this program. My friend and upline coach lost five pounds in just three days. Here is her review and results

The last program TurboFire. TurboFire gets you moving to music in 12 workouts. It is kickboxing and interval training combine. This is a 90 day program. The workouts vary from 10 to 55 minutes in length. Because of the nature of this workout you'll need good shoes as there is a lot of jumping. Other than that the only other equipment required is a resistance band. You definitely lose weight doing this high paced workouts.


I'm excited as my next group starts tomorrow. I'm excited to start helping even more people reach their goals. Are you interested in joining us? Please message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment