Friday, June 14, 2013

Other Projects

I thought I'd share with you some recent projects I have made. I've been busy with the girls and haven't had as much time to blog as I'd like. Plus there has to be time to craft.

First I want to share the girls birthday invite. I was so excited to see how they turned out. The wings open up so you can read the words.

The next are some of the presents I made for my husband for Father's Day. He got them today as I will be at a retreat tomorrow and we have church on Sunday. Plus A wanted to do a scavenger hunt for him to find them.


Pictures that are part of the pull out

Close up of the pull out

8x8 trifold album inside





This is the front of the album

Butterfly mobile


Hugs




Here is a shadow box frame I made for our MOPS table leader and MOPS mentor.

 Some of the ladies from Melissa Taylor's online bible studies were talking about scripture boxes. This is one I made for my MOPS table leader and our MOPS mentor.

Something else little I made for MOPS.



Hope you enjoy seeing my recent projects. I have a few more in the works right now. I'm hoping to get more picture up soon. Hope you all have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment