Saturday, April 11, 2015

Are you ready for summer?

I cannot believe we are almost six weeks away from the unofficial start of summer, Memorial Day. Are you ready for summer this year? Are you excited to put on a bathing suit and strut your stuff at the beach? Or are you dreading that first trip to the beach this year?  Maybe your bathing suit is too tight? Maybe you feel like a beached whale lying on the sand?
Do you feel like this?
I'm actually excited for beach season this year. I cannot wait to go purchase a new bathing suit. My one from last year is a little big already and I am hoping in six week it is even bigger.

On April 20th my team will be hosting a free seven day Dust Off Your DVD challenge group. During these seven days we will provide you with motivation, tips, recipes and  accountability. This group should be a lot of fun. This group will be for any workout.

If you are one of my past challengers and need some extra motivation than this group is for you. It will be a great seven day jumpstart to get you back into the habit of working out or just give you tips and accountability to continue in your journey.

If you aren't one of my current challengers and would like to join us all you need to do is sign up for a free Team Beachbody account. Once you are one of my challengers I will contact you to discuss which workout program you will be doing and get you added to the group. You can use any workout DVDs you already have.

If you are interested in a 30 day group. I have one starting on April 27th. This group will take you through how to prepare your household before your program begins, how to meal plan, some grocery shopping tips, provide motivations, and much much more. Most of my past challengers have found that being in a group helps keep them focused. They have better success knowing that someone in the group is watching them verses trying to do it on their own.


For this 30 day group you need to purchase a challenge pack. A challenge pack is a workout program plus your first 30 days worth of Shakeology. These will help you lose the weight. I have had quite a few challengers who have decided to just purchase the workout program first and had okay results but when they coupled it with Shakeology they saw even better results. Shakeology helped them curb their cravings and helped them stay fuller longer so they weren't snacking as much.  Since they were controlling what they ate better they saw better results. They also reported having more energy and that made their workouts "easier" and this helped them to push further than they thought possible and lose more weight.

Who'd like to join me for this group? Let's get our body's ready for swimsuit season. To join this group please fill out my challenger information form and I will contact you to help you pick out the program that is perfect for you. We have some great programs on sale this month so maybe one of these would be perfect for you!

I hope to hear from you soon. Hope you have a blessed day and a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment