Monday, September 1, 2014

21 Day Fix--Round 4--Week 2

 

Week 2 was such a great week for me. I am feeling stronger and loving my workouts. I love being able to take 30 minutes out of my day for me. I love that the workouts are challenging but not too outrageous that I cannot do them.

I am finally "popping" out. if you didn't know me you'd probably think had a few too many doughnuts. Those that have watched me lose these last few months are loving seeing my little baby bump. An exciting thing for me this time is that I started to feel the baby moving this week.

Here is my little trip down memory lane. Here was my belly at 18 weeks with the twins and with A:




 I was not surprised to see how much further along I looked with the twins as compared to A. I remember already having to wear maternity ware with B &C by this point in the pregnancy.

 
 
 
Here was my belly at 16 weeks with A and now at 16 weeks with D.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I cannot believe how much my body is different between these two pictures. I love that the 21 Day Fix is both keeping my weight in check and helping me to stay healthy this pregnancy.

So now on to my week in review.
On Monday was Total Body Cardio. I bumped my weights up to the 12 pounds today. I felt great the entire workout. I love the frog crunches in round four. They always make my abs work. They also get my hip flexor.

On Tuesday was upper body. I'm really trying to not push myself too hard as I am pregnant. For most of the workout I used my 8 and 10 pound weights but for a few exercises I used the 12 pound weights. My back is really strong so especially for the lat pullovers I used the 12s.

On Wednesday was lower body. I felt much better this week. I wasn't sore and powered through this workout. I love the variety in this workout. It isn't all squats and lunges.

On Thursday is Pilates. Boy did I need the stretch the week. During the Superman series I can feel my baby bump now.

On Friday was Cardio Fix. I owned this workout this week.  I even did the pushups during the burpees. I was so sweaty when we finished. I felt like I could conquer anything after finishing it.

On Saturday was Dirty 30. This is still one of my favorite workouts. It seemed easy to me this week even though I was sweating and it left me sore. I used 10-12 pounds the entire workout. For the ab exercise I used a 15 pound weight.

On Sunday was yoga. A great stretch to end a great week.

As for eating I did have my cheat meal for the week. We went to Steve O's pizza for dinner with the in laws on Friday night and then went to Sara's for ice cream. I did have the peanut butter vanilla twist yogurt instead of ice cream. I also ate a lot of salad before munching down on pizza.

The rest of the  week I did really good on the meal plan. I'm still adding 300 calories since I am pregnant. My one weakness lately has been milk. I know my body is craving calcium since I'm craving milk so I've been adding a calcium supplement or eating things that are calcium rich. I also know that my Shakeology is still helping curb a lot of my cravings and keeping me healthy. I know this may be TMI but with the rest of my pregnancies I had to take colace to stay regular. This pregnancy I haven't had to take it at all and have been really regular.

Today is September 1st so I'm happy to announce that the September Beachbody special is the 21 Day Fix. I have had incredible results with this and I hope by reading my posts you can see how much i enjoy it. I have a group that started preseason today. If you ordered by midnight tomorrow you should have your kit in time to start with us next Monday. The deal is awesome as you get the 21 Day Fix workout package for $10 with the purchase of Shakeology. Message me if you are interested in joining me.

I hope everyone has a great week. I'm excited for the third week of round 4 and seeing what results I have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment