Tuesday, September 2, 2014

ABC Growing

I cannot believe how fast ABC are growing up. I wish sometimes I could freeze time.


We were at the Farmer's market a few days ago and they all had to have their pictures taken with Farmer John. They are growing too quickly.

A started Pre K today. Where did the time go? Last year she was in preschool 2 days a week, but this year she will be in Pre K five days a week just in the morning.

I'm excited for her but I don't know what I am going to do. She is so good at keeping her sister occupied while I play with the other sister. Or she is such a good helper at doing the small things like helping sisters get dressed or helping them set the table for breakfast.

I know she will just flourish in her teacher's class as her teacher is an incredible Godly woman who truly cares about her kids. She is one of those women that you implicitly trust and know she always has the best interest for your child at heart. She is also one who you know is praying for your kids and wants the best for each one.

So on this the first day of A's Pre-K I want to wish both her and Miss Julie good luck. I'm praying for both of you. A I know that you'll become the kid God wants you to be. I know you'll eventually grow up to be the woman God created you to be. Learn well from your incredible teacher, have fun with friends, share and play nice.

 To Miss Julie I pray that you have a great school year full of laughter and learning. That you have more good days than bad. That when you need help you are not afraid to ask and that when you need a hug A will be there to give you one.

I love you my precious first born A. Have a great year A and Miss Julie!

As for B and C I cannot wait to see what adventures we can have this year. B remember A does come back in only 2.5 hours. I'm excited to have time with just the two of you. Let's enjoy every moment until D comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment