Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Transformation Tuesday --Brian Simpkins

Today I am welcoming my husband Brian to my transformation Tuesday post. When I first asked him to do this he thought I was nuts. He supported me and did the workouts with me each day, but was very skeptical. Here are his responses to my questions regarding the 21 Day Fix and our fitness transformation:

Tell us a little about yourself:
I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a PharmD. I am the Director of Pharmacy Practice Residency at LECOM. I love to spend time with my girls, read, and golf. I enjoy coaching the church's softball team. I also enjoy volunteering and helping around the house.
 
Why did you decide to do a Beachbody program?
I did this because what we were doing wasn't working and Kara wanted to do it. 

What was the thing that surprised you the most?
I had two things that surprised me the most. The first was how good of a workout I could get in 30 minutes. The second was that I was never hungry. Most time when I was put on a diet I was always hungry. 
 
What would you tell others that are thinking about these programs? 
You are crazy if you don't try it!

Any parting thoughts:
I thought Kara was crazy for wanting to do this when we started. I thought Kara was going to blow $160 on something that wouldn't work. Now I won't go back to how we were eating and being couch potatoes before this.  I also thought Shakeology was ridiculous. I researched all the ingredients and found it was all natural and didn't contain any artificial sweeteners. I also saw that all of the claims they made were valid given the ingredients. I love drinking my Shakeology each morning.

Here is Brian's transformation photos:

Great job to my husband on his transformation. And thanks to him for answering my questions! Currently we are on Week 2 of Focus T25. I cannot wait to see are results at the end of these ten weeks. Interested in joining my next challenge group? Fill out this form and I will contact you. Have a blessed Tuesday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment