Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I'm back

After a crazy month I am back to blogging. Between MOPS starting up which I'm the co-coordinator of our local group, starting a new play group called Mommy Connection, taking over the nursery on Sunday mornings at church, A starting school and AWANA, teaching B and C their letters and just general house and pregnancy stuff it has been busy here to say the least.

I figure I'd start with an update to my progress. I am still doing the 21 Day Fix. I'm loving it. Now that my belly is growing a little bigger some of the moves are getting a little difficult but I am doing almost all the moves without modification. I am still using 8 and 10 pound weights. I am still following the eating plan. I'm still drinking my Shakeology every morning. I do "cheat" every once in awhile but still try to make healthy choice when I do. For example last night when I was hungry I went for an extra serving of nuts instead of chocolate.

I have gained 10 pounds so far this pregnancy.  By this point in pregnancy number one I had gained 28 pounds and in pregnancy number 2 I had gained 35 pounds. I am proud of myself as I never thought I could continue to exercise while pregnant. It has helped me keep my energy level up. It has helped me keep my hormones in check. Even with taking extra progesterone each week (a precaution as B&C were born at 27 weeks and there is a 52% chance I would deliver early again) my mood has been much more even this time.

I am excited that over the next few days I can share some fun things with you. I have a new broccoli slaw recipe to share with you that uses apples. I have some posts that I want to share with you on some of the letter things I have been doing with B&C.

I'm not quitting. I'm going to keep going as long as my OB says I can. I'm excited to continue sharing this journey with you all. Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment