Sunday, February 22, 2015

21 Day Fix Week 1

I'm so excited to be working out again and back to my favorite workout the 21 Day Fix. This week I did great on doing the workouts but my nutrition wasn't great. We still have way too many treats in the house.

Monday was Total Body Cardio Fix. I used 5 lb weights. I had to modify the cross country skiers, but otherwise did the entire workout without modifications. I was a lot slower than I used to be but I have to start somewhere. Three weeks of no activity has really hurt me. I'm sore as I write this but I'm glad I'm sore. it feels great.


My food was good today until dinner. A friend brought us sloppy Joes and corn casserole. She also made brownies. The brownies were made with baby food in place of the oil and water. They were so good so I ate a small one.

Tuesday was Upper Body. I used 5 and 8 pound weights. I wasn't as sore as my first round of the fix this time. I remember my first round on day 2 I could barely walk up the stairs or sit down on the toilet my quads and hamstrings were so sore. This time it isn't as bad. I had to modify the pushups and do them on my knees. I also had to put my knees down on the forearm plank 45 seconds in, but then I got right back up and finished the 60 seconds. Autumn says you need to push past the mental and that was me today.

Food wise I did good until I had one of those brownies. I'm only human and the chocolate was calling me from my lack of sleep.

This morning was rough. I didn't want to work out. I had a long night last night and really just wanted to sleep but I pushed through and made myself push play. I was so glad I did. Lower body was so good. It helped stretch everything back out. It felt so good to move. I felt so energized after my workout.


a friend brought mac and cheese tonight. plus another friend had brought us chicken parmesan and roasted broccoli. Needless to say I ate too much. I'm struggling as I'm starting to get sick and am really tired.

Thursday brought plates. I needed the stretch today. It felt so good lengthening everything back out. The side series in this workout is s killer. My butt was on fire. I loved every minute though.

I did better on my nutrition today. I stayed within my containers. I was proud of myself. My eye is Real infected and I am really sick.

Today was Cardio Fix. I really felt yucky but decided to press play anyways. It was hard to push myself through this workout as it is really had to breath. I keep coughing and my throat is really sore. I'm extremely stuffy but I got it done. I had to modify the forearm plank series St the end. I did the hold on my feet but had to do the hop drop on my knees. not bad for three weeks after having baby number four.



















My nutrition was good until dinner. We ordered pizza as neither of us felt like cooking. I ate way too much.

Saturday morning brought with it both eyes infected, a sore throat, phlegm producing cough and a really stuffy nose. I also had a migraine. There was no way I could press play today. I had to finally listen to my body and tale a rest day. It sucked as I really wanted to make this round s good one nut if I don't get better I'm no good to anyone.

I also had a hard nutrition day as family brought KFC for dinner. I kept my proportions but know I know I had way too much salt. I couldn't get enough water.

Sunday was Yoga Fix time. I need the stretch so I pushed play. It felt do good. I'm feeling s little better. I'm hoping week two is better. I'm really hoping I'll feel better soon. Hope everyone had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment