Monday, February 23, 2015

Ready for Week 2

I am so excited for week 2. It is the second week in my Pick Your Fix group and it is the first week in my Busy Moms group. IT is so much fun to see the interaction in these two groups. I love helping new challengers and seeing their own "ah ha" moments.

I'm hoping week 2 for me is better than week 1. During week 1 I struggled with nutrition. I am hoping that during week 2 I can get my nutrition in check. I also only did six out of the seven workouts because of my cold. My goal is to get all seven completed this week.

Here is my schedule for the week:
 
Here is my meal plan for the week:

I also wanted to show you a fun picture I shared with my Busy Moms group. Here was my sleep record from Friday night from my Fitbit:
Yes you read that right I slept for less than 2 hours! I was awake 10 times. No wonder I cannot kick this cold.
It is time to get serious. Bring it week 2. Here is my mantra for the week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment