Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal

I didn't feel real well this weekend and decided to make the girls a special breakfast. Here was what I came up with. Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal. B loved it so much she had three bowls full. I'll definitely make this one again.

Ingredients:
7 cups pureed pumpkin
3 cups oats (I used steel cut variety)
1/2 cup almond milk
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. sea salt
2 tsp. baking powder
3/8 cup honey
2 Tbsp. Molasses
2 Tbsp. mashed banana

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Pour all ingredients into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes.

One serving is approximately two cups. If you are following the 21 Day Fix meal plan this counts for 1 Purple, One Yellow, 1/3 Red, and 2 tsp. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did.

No comments:

Post a Comment