Thursday, February 26, 2015

Roasted Carrots

This morning I decided to try something new for my MOPS meeting and decided to make Roasted Carrots. I usually roast broccoli, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts but have never tried carrots. I really needed something quick and easy as I didn't have much time. I also didn't have many options and we had two bags of carrots so I knew I needed to do something with them. The ladies at my table loved them.

Ingredients:
6 cups Baby Carrots
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Parsley

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix Olive Oil, Honey and spices together in a small bowl.
3. Coat the carrots in the oil, honey, spice mixture.
4. Place on a cookie sheet. Make sure there are none overlapping.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.

If you are on the 21 Day Fix and eat one cup of these they count for one green container and one tsp. I hope you enjoy these as much as my MOPS ladies did. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment