Monday, February 16, 2015

Starting Again

So as of tomorrow I can finally work out again. I'm starting a day early as I feel great and 24 hours isn't going to make a difference. I'm going to be doing the 21 Day Fix. I had thrown around the idea of starting with the 21 Day Fix Extreme but  decided to do a round of the original Fix before moving on to extreme as I don't want to hurt myself right as I finally aloud to work out again.

Here is my workout scheduled for the week:
I will be adding the Ab video everyday as I know I need to tone up that area after having baby # 4.

Here was me three weeks ago and 38 weeks pregnant:

 Here is my pictures from this morning and where I am starting this round:



The last three weeks have been really rough. The lack of sleep is getting to me. With the first baby it is really easy to sleep when the baby sleeps. Now with the forth it is hard to sleep when the baby sleeps as I have three other little girls wanting my attention.

It has also been a tough three weeks as the three older girls have all been sick. They have been up multiple times a night.  I've been doing a lot of snacking as I'm tired and need to keep going!

Here is the weight I'm starting out at:
I'm starting out 5 pounds heavier than I did last April when I started this journey. This is a win since after babies 2 and 3 I was well over 200 pounds after delivery.

Here is my meal plan for the week:
Week 1 Meal Plan
As you can see I have a couple of wild card days as a friend is bringing us some meals. I know this round my food is going to be the hardest part as I am always hungry. My three week old is having two two hour long feeding sessions and is also eating every two hours. I'm hoping by adding the extra categories I can keep my snacking down to a minimum.

I'm excited to see what the next 21 days bring. I'm also excited as my Pick Your Fix group started workouts today and my Busy Moms group started preseason. I'm so glad to have the accountability this round. I also kicked of my clean eating course with my downline coach Sandra. I'm excited to teach people the basics of clean eating. This is such a fun month and I'm excited to be where I am today! I'm excited to start today and I'll keep you updated on my progress. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment