Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beachbody's Newest Program Cize

Today it was announced that Beachbody's newest program will be called Cize. Does anyone love Shaun T as much as I do? Well this new program that Shaun T created will be released in July. I absolutely love Hip Hop Abs and T25 and cannot wait to try out this program.

This program will have a very different format than T25, Insanity and Insanity Max 30. This program will be a dance program. If you love Zumba then you'll probably love this workout! The workouts will leave you drenched with sweat. If you've been doing the same routine for awhile then this may be something you want to try.
I saw such amazing results with T25 that I'm excited to try some of Shaun T's other programs. I've also had a few challengers who have seen awesome results with T25, Insanity and Insanity Max 30 so I know from experience that this next program of his will be a good one.

What is Cize?
Cize will be a four week dance type workout that will give you an awesome cardio workout without feeling like you are working out. In each workout Shaun T breaks down challenging moves step-by-step and builds them into a full dance sequence in just 35-40 minutes. You won't even realize you are burning fat and calories while you are mastering these moves and having fun! Here is the preview:
 

When is it being released?
This program is set to be released in July. A sample workout will be added to Beachbody on Demand sometime in June. Beachbody usually allows Team Beachbody customers with a coach to order the workouts first so sign up for a free account with me as your coach today. I will keep you updated on release dates and make sure you are one of the first to get this workout. I will also be running a Test Group for this workout and would love to have you join me for accountability and tips.

I hope you have a blessed evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment