Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pregnancy and Shakeology/Working Out

I was just reading that another friend that started the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology around the same time of me is pregnant. This means that many of the challengers I started with in my original challenge group are now pregnant. Why do you think this is?

My friend's husband has an interesting theory. He said "women get to looking a little bit better but they are feeling way more confident. The guys are then even more interested and of course with an increased frequency of activity, more people are getting pregnant!" This made me laugh.

Shakeology has a few ingredients in it that do increase the libido. This may be a really silly video but it shows you the ingredients in Shakeology and their benefits. It also shows you the savings you are getting by buying Shakeology for a meal replacement every day.



I also believe that while exercising you have more energy. A challenger just said to me this morning that she is shocked at how much more energy she has after exercising every day. She said that it helps her de-stress and then she is ready to face the rest of her day. I know that I feel this way too. So could it be ladies that we are more willing to accept the advances of our husbands because we have more energy? We aren't ready to pass out on the couch at 8:30 after we get the kids in bed?

I'm also having the healthiest pregnancy ever. I've kept my weight gain down. I've not missed a day of exercise the entire pregnancy. I feel great and even my OB cannot believe how well I am doing.
 
So as you can see exercising and eating right don't just affect your physical and mental attitude they also help you in other areas. Maybe your marriage needs a little spice up. I'm excited for the couples challenge group starting preseason November 24th for just this reason.  I think couples who play together stay together. This challenge group will give you a unique way to connect with your spouse every day and you never know where else it may lead.

Also I have a any workout women's only challenge starting November 17th. You can start to make the changes in yourself and show your whole family how fun it is to make these changes. We spend a lot of time exercising as a  family. One small change in me has had a ripple effect in my family.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you are interested in joining either of these challenges please contact me. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment