Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Transformation Tuesday -- Dawn Surrenda Henley

Many times you get a challenger and she just starts to rock the challenge. You cannot believe the results she pulls off in such a short amount of time. You knew she'd succeed but she is even doing better than you could have ever imagined. That explains my friend Dawn.

I've known Dawn since middle school. I won't pull out any pictures but we were on the dance squad for midgets in middle school. We've been friends for a long time. She has always been one of those girls with a smile on her face and a genuine concern for her friends and family. She was the first one to always offer help. I was lucky to have her as a friend all these years!

I was so excited when she contacted me to do the 21 Day Fix. I knew with 5 kids and work that she leads a crazy life. I also knew that this program was perfect for her as in 30 minutes a day you are done. Here is my transformation Tuesday interview with Dawn:

Tell us a little about yourself :
My name is Dawn I am 34 years old and the mother of 5 beautiful kids.

Why did you decide to do a Beachbody program?
I have always struggled with my weight. I have tired many diets before and wen I didn't see the progress I would get frustrated and quit.

What was the thing that surprised you the most?
With this program I tried the 21 day fix and in 11 days I have lost 14 pounds and I am seeing progress with definition in my muscles.

What would you tell others that are thinking about these programs? 
I have recommended this program to many of my friends just because the results are visible quick and it keeps you motivated I still have about 40 pounds to get to my goal but I am confident to get there.

So as you can see in just two weeks on the 21 Day Fix she has lost 14 pounds. All her heard work is paying off. Here is a before and after photo:

















 
 
If this is what she did in just 11 days imagine what she is going to do in the entire 21 Days of the program! I'm excited to see her progress and will keep you all updated. Dawn keep up the great work.

If you'd like to be like Dawn and join my next challenge group or are interested in the 21 Day Fix I'd love to have you join me in your fitness journey. Please message me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment