Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Specials

I cannot believe that it is November already. Where did the year go? I am so shocked at how this year has played out. I would have never thought that I would be ending the year pregnant with baby number four and 25 pounds lighter than when I started the year! I also would have never believed I could be so strong and healthy. I’ve learned a lot about myself the last 7 months of clean eating and exercising. I’m enjoying every one of my challenge groups and coaching. I’d love to have you join me in my next challenge group.

I’m so excited for the November specials. The first is Piyo! What is Piyo? Piyo has many Pilates and yoga inspired moves. It builds strength, endurance and flexibility. It is low impact. It uses no weights. This program uses your body weight to get you the results that you need. Piyo will improve your range of motion. It will allow your joints a break. Because you are improving your core it will be good in all areas of your life. Why do I love Piyo? Many of you know that I have had both back and knee pain for awhile. Most of it has went away by losing all the extra weight. If I do a lot of gardening or do a ton of stairs then my knee will hurt. During the last 7 months of both the 21 Day Fix and T25 I haven't had any knee pain because of the programs. They have really great modifiers when I needed to have less intense moves. I am excited to have this low impact version to put in on days when I do have some knee pain due to outside activities. I also love this program as there is no impact while I am pregnant. Here was my week one in review http://momforabc.blogspot.com/2014/10/week-2-piyo.html. This program has an awesome deal! You get the workout for $10 when you purchase the Shakeology.

The second program that is on sale for the month of November is a combination pack. It is called the Piyo Kick Start Challenge Pack. You get everything that is included in the Piyo Challenge pack including all the workouts, meal planning information and Shakeology. This kick start challenge pack also includes 3 Day Refresh. What is the 3 Day Refresh? The 3 Day Refresh is a straightforward 3-Day program to lose weight, get a clean break from bad nutrition habits and feel immediately cleaner, lighter and healthier...without starving! Why am I so excited? This program is awesome for those looking to get back on track with their eating habits and be able to feel immediately healthier and become lighter. Those that have already completed the three day program have lost an average of 5 pounds and about 2.5 inches in the waist in the three days. It isn't your typically cleanse as you get to eat real food during the 3 day refresh. This would be an awesome program to choose to get a jump start before all those holiday parties.
 
Also on sale this month is the Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Challenge Pack, and Refill Kit. The Ultimate Reset is a 21-day program that rids the body of all its toxins while maximizing energy production and nutrient retention. Ultimate Reset is a program designed to get the body in top shape internally, just as a fitness program gets the body in top shape externally. Users looking to restore energy, boost moods, and maximize health can rid the body of toxic compounds that could be making them ill-while dramatically improving the way they feel and function. 


I have a few different challenge groups occurring this month and I’d love to have you join one. I’m doing a 3 day refresh/30 day clean eating group November 17. The Piyo Kick Start Challenge Pack would be perfect for this group. You could also purchase the three Day Refresh Challenge Pack. I am also doing a 14 Days of Shakeology Christmas group starting December 1st. This will be a group where we will just replace one meal a day with Shakeology for 14 days. We will also commit to exercising for 30 minutes each day. I am also doing a Christmas Challenge starting preseason November 24th (30 day any program). I will also host my free five day clean eating group starting November 10th.  Anyone want to join me? Message me for more details.

If you are not Facebook friends with me you can always friend me at https://www.facebook.com/simpkinskl. This way you can have the most up-to-date information. I'm excited for this month! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment