Monday, August 11, 2014

T25 Beta Week 4 Review

I cannot believe we are completed with week 4 of Beta and only have one more week to go! This is crazy. Ten weeks of Focus T25 have flown by. I cannot wait to see my updated stats. I know I wont be able to count my waist measurement being pregnant but I do know my arms and legs are a different shape an I haven't gained any weight this pregnancy yet.










13 weeks pregnant and finally starting to show a little











Here is my week 4 in review:

I started on Monday with Rip't circuit. I think my favorite exercise of this workout is now the 5 second Ab series. You hold the C position for five second, then do a right butterfly crunch and then a left butterfly crunch for five seconds. Then you do a seated reverse crunch for five seconds and then do the v up for 5 seconds. This series left my abs screaming.

On Tuesday we did Dynamic Core. My favorite exercise of this workout has to be the plank walk squats. These are a challenge for me as every time I stand up to do my squat I need to not do it quickly or I get dizzy, but I can still do them and love them! I also love the floor Ab work on this workout. This really challenges me and I'm still having trouble keeping my legs completely straight when doing the V up but I know I am getting stronger everyday.

Wednesday was Core Cardio. This is by far my hardest workout of the Beta Round. In the middle there is this lunge series. My quads and hamstrings start to burn and it is so hard to finish it. By the end when I get to the plank series I am so happy to be off my feet and on the ground. It is such a great all body workout that focuses on the core.

Thursday was Dynamic Core again. Today it seemed a little harder than Tuesday as my Abs were sore from being used the last two days but I persevered and got it done.

Friday was Speed 2.0. This is my absolute favorite workout. It makes me sweat! I would do this workout everyday if I could! Since we were spending the day a family on Friday I didn't do the doubles.

Saturday I did Pilates Fix from the 21 Day Fix as I wanted something to stretch my muscles out but still do work.

Sunday I did Yoga Fix from the 21 Day Fix.

All in all I had a great week 4 of the Beta cycle. My nutrition wasn't this best this week. I kept having strange cravings and did succumb to ice cream twice. My weight has held steady so I'm not worried, but know that I cannot cheat like that every week.

Here is a look ahead to week 5 Beta Cycle:
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment