Monday, August 4, 2014

T25 Week 3 Review

What another awesome week we had here. This week I had a hard time fitting my workouts in. We had a packed schedule and many nights we were out of the house until later than usual so my bed time was all messed up. I still managed to hit play everyday. It didn't stop me, but some days it was a test of wills.



12 weeks pregnant and still going strong



















On Monday I completed core cardio. While I was doing this workout I didn't think I was doing much of anything this week despite actually doing the moves more perfectly and more reps. However later in the evening my abs hurt so bad. I went to turn to take laundry from the washer to the dryer and my abs ached. It was a great ache. I love the feel of progress.

On Tuesday was upper fix. I can actually say I miss my weight training from the 21 Day Fix. While I have changed my body composition and still have managed to lose inches while on T25 I feel like my upper body strength isn't as great as it was with the 21 Day Fix.   That is why I love this work out. I love being able to use the weights. I bumped up my weights from last week. The hip ups that work on my triceps are my favorite.

On Wednesday was Speed 2.0. I love the repetitive nature of the workout. I love the rounds and how it repeats. I wish this workout was on the schedule more. This is the workout that makes me sweat the hardest.

On Thursday was Rip'T Circuit. I still am at a crossroads with this workout. I don't feel like it gives me a good of a workout as its alpha round partner Total Body Cardio. Maybe I need to master some of the moves or bump my weights up. We will see as in week 5 we get to do this workout three times.

On Friday I didn't do doubles. I just did Dynamic core. Every time we get tot he side planks I remember day 6 when trying to complete Dirty 30 from the 21 Day Fix and not being able to do this even in the modified position. Now it is easy! I cannot believe how far I've come in four months.

On Saturday was a rest day from T25, but was anything but rest. Brian was in an all day softball tournament. We traveled between two fields. It was a crazy day, but lots of fun. I even packed lunch and snacks so we didn't get too far off of track. I ended up falling asleep on the couch at 7:30, woke up enough to go to bed and then didn't wake up till almost 9 the next day. Yep I'm pregnant.

Yesterday was stretch. I did 21 Day Fix Yoga again. My ever expanding mid section is making certain balance moves from the T25 Stretch hard to do.

All in all it was a great week. Here is a look to week 5:
I'm not doing a meal plan this week. Brian may be taking a few days off which means we will head to the river. If we do then the order in which we eat things will change and it is easier to just have that flexibility built in from the beginning of the week. We've now been doing this for so long we don't really need the meal plan to tell us when and what to eat. Our bodies have definitely gotten use to the healthy food and the way we are eating.

Hope you have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment