Monday, August 18, 2014

T25 Beta Week 5

I'm happy to say that I made it through week 5 of T25 Beta and the ten weeks of T25! I'm so excited to measure myself this evening and see my results. I know that I only gained 0.5 pound in the 10 weeks on T25 (Please remember my goal was not weight loss as I am currently 14 weeks pregnant). This means my total weight loss for T25 was 5 pounds.

I saw my doctor on Thursday of last week and he couldn't believe how great I looked. He isn't one to stress over weight, but he said that I should keep on doing what I was doing for a healthy pregnancy.
14 weeks pregnant

 Here is my week in review:
Monday was Rip't Circuit. This work out seems the easiest out of the bunch to me. I even upped my weight this week.

Tuesday was Core Cardio. I was already having some round ligament pain this week and then after this workout my abs were sore. I loved the soreness though as I knew I was working.

Wednesday was Rip't Circuit again. I love the dead lifts in this. I love the way they strengthen my back which I know will help me in labor.

Thursday was Dynamic Core. The Superman series is getting a little more challenging with my expanding midsection but I still love this workout.

Friday we were in Pittsburgh for a wedding so I didn't want to have to lug my weights with me so I ended up doing the 21 Day Fix Cardio Fix and the Pilates Fix instead of Rip't circuit and Speed 2.0. It had been such a long time doing these two favorites that I forgot how challenging the Cardio Fix used to be for me. I powered through it even doing the burpees with the pushups! I was actually a little sore Friday night as I was using different muscles than I was used to.

Saturday was a rest day. I did end up swimming laps in the hotel pool for 30 minutes. I was usually swimming with one of the girls riding on my back. It was a fun family time.

Sunday I did the Yoga Fix. I definitely needed the stretch. My quads were tight again.

As many know I went shopping last week for a dress for Saturday's wedding. In the past I hated shopping. Nothing ever fit right. I had a hard time choosing. In the end I looked awesome in a great clack dress that was a size 6. I wore a size 8 in high school so I cannot ever remember being a size 6!
On tap for this week is going back to the 21 Day Fix. I've loved the last ten weeks of T25. I need something that is a little less intense.T25 did exactly what I wanted it to do. It helped me reach my goal weight and then stay healthy through my first trimester. Now the Fix will help me to continue down the road to a healthy pregnancy. Here is the week at a glance.

I wanted to finish with a trip down memory lane. I found an old picture of me in a purse that I wanted to take to the wedding this weekend. It was my ID from the first day of graduate school in 2002.
I was 22. I was shocked at how fat my face looked. I still cannot believe how much I've transformed my life in the last 12 years. Here is a picture from yesterday.
I'm so thankful for Beachbody and coaching. I'm happy that I get to help others make the right decision to get themselves healthy. I'm also happy that I'm teaching my daughters what healthy living really is. Hope everyone has a great week.




No comments:

Post a Comment