Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Transformation Tuesday -- Courtney Pawlak

I am excited to feature Courtney Pawlak on my blog today. Courtney was a participant just like in my first challenge group. This was her second group as she started in mid February and this group started at the beginning of April. That group will always be special to me as we were a talkative bunch and constantly shared successes and failures with one another. It was such a supportive group and many of us remain workout partners together today.

Here is my interview with Courtney:
Tell us a little about yourself :
I am a mother of 2 and a 5th grade teacher. Both of these jobs keep me very busy.

Why did you decide to do a Beachbody program?
I decided to try the 21 day fix when it came out because my eating was out of control. (A half a bag of chips/night was the norm!) I was at a point where it was buy bigger pants or do something about it. When the 21 day fix arrived I was afraid because the containers looked so small.

What was the thing that surprised you the most?
I was surprised by how much food it actually was. I was never hungry. And it totally transformed the way I ate. It wasn't unusual for me to go days without fruits or vegetables. On good days maybe I had one serving. Now I have 2 fruits/day and 2-3 veggies/day! I moved on to t25 and continue to make progress everyday. Both t25 and the 21 day fix are excellent programs.

What would you tell others that are thinking about these programs? 
If you are thinking about trying a Beachbody program I encourage you to go for it. The programs are designed to help you succeed. Your coach will be there to motivate you on days you feel like quitting. I never imagined that I would ever feel and look as good as I do now in my mid 30s.

Now here are her amazing results.

She has lost an amazing 43 inches and 29 lbs since mid February. Congratulations Courtney and here is to your continued success!

T25 is on sale until the end of August. You get this amazing program at an amazing price. I'd love to have you join me for my next challenge group and get results like Courtney.

No comments:

Post a Comment