Monday, March 9, 2015

21 day Fix Round 1 Postpartum

I finished my first round of the 21 Day Fix after baby number 4 yesterday. I'm excited to share my results.

This round was hard for me. I would rate my nutrition as a 3 out of 5. Week 1 I was way out of my containers. I had a lot of cheat meals. I had mac and cheese a few times and even KFC. Week 2 I had less cheat meals but there were still a few bad days on the nutrition department. Week 3 I only had one cheat and that was a milkshake on day 21.

I would say my workouts were 4 out of 5. I skipped one workout during the first and second week. This third week I did all the workouts and even managed to add the Ab Fix 5 out of 7 days. I gave all my workouts my all. I even managed to workout while being sick and having pink eye. I know I am getting stronger as in week 3 I modified less moves and was able to do more reps.

I would say my water intake was a 5 out of 5. I have been drinking way more than my recommended 1/2 my body weight in ounces. Since I am breastfeeding I seem like I am always thirsty so I've been drinking a lot. Also for those moms out there I have had no drop in my supply at all. In fact I'm going to remove a few containers this next round and 'm not worried about dropping my supply as it is well established.

Lastly my sleep I'd say is a 1 out of 5. I've only had one day this round where I've had over 5 hours of sleep. Most days I have had four. But I've had a lot of two hour sleep days. The old adage sleep when the baby sleeps doesn't work when you have three other preschoolers in the house to take care of.

Before I show my results I wanted to discuss a few non-scale results. I've have had more energy. Because I have had more energy I've got a lot down these last few weeks. I also fit into a pair or jeans and a shirt I wore last May. All my clothes are fitting better and the maternity clothes are going away for good :(

So here are my results:























I lost 2 pounds and 9 inches. I'm excited about this as my nutrition wasn't perfect and I'm only 40 days postpartum from baby number 4.

I'm going to start tomorrow with a second round of the 21 Day Fix. Here is my plan for the week:

Here is my meal plan for the week:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/258089770/Round-2-Week-1-Meal-Plan
I'm excited to see what results round 2 brings. I'm also excited as another challenge group kicks off this morning and I'm excited to be sharing this with a few new challengers. I cannot wait to see their results. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment