Monday, March 30, 2015

Round 2 Week 3 Round Up 21 Day Fix

I cannot believe it has been six weeks since I started the 21 Day Fix after baby number four. This means that baby number four is nine weeks old. Where did the time go? I wish they wouldn't grow so quickly. It has been an okay week. Emotionally it has been a draining week.

On Monday I was back to Total Body Cardio. I was determined to up my weights this week. I did the entire workout with my 10 pound weights. I pushed myself harder than I ever have before. It was so great! I loved the way I felt afterwards. I love that I can do this workout with no modifications now.

This morning I had met a friend to discuss a bible study we are leading starting April 7th. The baby had puked all over me. I was soaked. Then I had two little ones who had a ton of energy. We came home and did Just Dance Disney for the Xbox 360. It was fun to get a second "workout" in for the day.

I stuck with my eating plan today. I didn't have any cheats and ate all my containers. I was really hungry today. I was proud of myself when I went to bed without a night time snack.

On Tuesday I did Upper Fix. I used my 8 and 10 pound weights. It was great to up my weights and know I'm getting stronger. I still have to modify pushups and do them on my knees. I can do more reps on my toes now. I did ten on my toes each round before dropping to my knees. I love that I am making progress.

I did okay on the nutrition today. It was a very emotional day for me. My one daughter was obsessed with her lack of hair today. She cried most of the day and we spent a lot of time loving on her. I really wanted to go for the chocolate or ice cream this evening but I was good. I ended up allowing myself to have a mini blizzard this evening. It is all about balance. I didn't kill my eating plan for the day by having this cheat. I don't feel guilty for eating it as I gave myself something I wanted but didn't have a ton of calories and completely blow my day.

On Wednesday was Lower Fix. I continued my week with the heavier weights. I used the 8 and 10 pound weights again. I didn't have to modify any of the exercises. The ten second holds are still challenging but getting easier.

Nutrition wise I did good. We got lunch on the go as we went to Pittsburgh for B's dermatology appointment. I got a salad instead of getting a burger and fries. I passed on the dressing. Then we had dinner out with my in laws as they took B for a princess weekend at their house. We went to Eat N Park. I had the Cod Floridian as it is baked cod in orange juice and then for my sides I had a salad and the steamed vegetable. I love that I can eat out and still maintain my diet.

On Thursday it was time for Pilates. I actually did some of the plank hip drops on my toes. My form started to go bad and my butt was up in the air so I dropped down to me knees. I'm excited with the progress I've made in six weeks.

My nutrition was okay today. We had MOPS this morning which I usually make my one cheat meal for the week. I ate a cookie. I also had a casserole that was made with eggs and definitely had a lot of added salt. I still ate within my containers just not things I'd normally eat.

On Friday it was time for Cardio Fix again. I pushed myself harder than I have the last few weeks. I was so sweaty by the end of the workout. I had to add pushups during the burpees to make them harder.
My nutrition was good until dinner. We went to my in laws and we had pizza. I will jump back on the eating plan tomorrow morning.

On Saturday it was time for Dirty 30.I use my 8 and 10 pound weights. I had to use the 15 pound weights for the ab exercise. I also did the side plank without being on my knee. I didn't have to modify any exercise. It was so exciting!
I did awesome on my nutrition on Saturday and Sunday. I did cheat and had a cinnamon roll at church on Sunday morning.

We did Piyo Align as on Monday we are starting something new. I'm excited to announce we will be doing a Piyo/Focus T25 hybrid workout. Here is our schedule for the week:
I'm excited as this week we will be taking a little family vacation Wednesday through Saturday. I don't know what restaurants will be available so I didn't put any meals into my meal plan. I will look on line for menus as we travel to make sure I stay within my containers. I'm also taking Shakeology and some snack foods including carrots and celery for us to have so that we don't make bad choices because we are hungry. Here is our meal plan for the week:
Meal Plan Week March 30th

After six weeks of the 21 Day Fix I'm excited to see my results later this morning. I will post as soon as I know. I hope everyone has a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment