Sunday, March 15, 2015

Week 1 Round 2 Round Up

Well the week started off with a bang. My husband and oldest daughter stayed home from work and school respectively because they had the flu. I took the youngest grocery shopping with me Monday morning and she puked all in her car seat. by lunch time I was puking. four out of the six of us were down for the count. Needless to say I didn't get my workout in. I was excited that my Shakeology was the only meal that I finished and kept down for the day. At least I know my body got good nutrition and all my vitamins and nutrients for the day. I slept much of the day.

Tuesday I woke up and felt much better. I even felt good enough to workout. I did total body cardio fix as I know I can double up upper and lower fix on Wednesday. It felt good to get moving. I could tell I was stronger as I did the surrenders without any problems. I did the entire workout with 8 pound weights and no modifications. I was proud of myself.

The baby wanted held all day. I was happy Brian was home to hold her while I got my workout in. She really didn't want put down. I was exhausted by the time we got everyone in bed.

I had posted this picture on Facebook and Pinterest:
 
I always need to remember why I am doing this. my kids are watching. I want them to be healthy and not struggle with body image.
 
My nutrition was okay today. I skipped both my morning and afternoon snacks as my stomach was still not 100%. I ate bland stuff the rest of the day. I'm thinking tomorrow I should be back to normal.
 
Wednesday morning and I woke up tired. The baby was very clingy all night. She didn't want to sleep unless I was touching her or holding her. She also just wanted to continuously eat. I think someone may be growing.
 
I did Upper Fix this morning. I loved Upper Fix. I actually had to up my weights on a few of the exercises. I love that I am getting stronger.
I'm loving that I'm seeing some definition back in my arms. It is so nice to be using heavier weights again.

I did great on my nutrition today.

Thursday I did Lower Fix in the afternoon and then we took a .66 mile walk in the evening. The girls gave me their cold again. I have a sore throat and am stuffy. Lower Fix was awesome but a challenge when you cannot breath.

I had a cheat today. I allowed myself 1/2 a krispe crème doughnut at MOPS. When I got home and looked at how bad it was I wished I hadn't ate it. It made my sluggish the rest of the day. I was tired from it. I should know better than to eat something with so much sugar.

Friday became a crazy day and I never got my workout in. I hate when that happens. I failed to plan and then the day got away from me. We had mommy connection this morning and then I had my OB follow up appointment. My appointment ended up being canceled after I got there as my OB had an emergency. Then I was late getting the girls lunch and then down for nap. Then I had to get them up and dressed for their daddy daughter date night. In between the baby was hungry. I think all she did was eat today. Then from all the snot I couldn't keep lunch down. Today is done and tomorrow will be a better one.

Saturday and I was excited to get a workout in. I really wanted to do Dirty 30 to get back on schedule. I was just too sick to get my workout in. I'm so stuffy from the weather changing temperatures. I know it is just my allergies but this is getting ridiculous. It has been a tough week. Because I didn't feel good I didn't feel like eating. I skipped dinner and both snacks. I had a light lunch. I know that lack of sleep is also getting to me. More on this tomorrow.

On Sunday Brian and I were determined to do Yoga. It was nice to actually work out and not feel like I was sucking wind. I still don't feel 100% but yoga was exactly my speed.

Tomorrow is Monday and it is time to refocus. I am not going to back down this week. I will stay healthy. I will workout!

Here is my schedule for the week:
.
I'm using the same meal plan as last week as I have all the ingredients still left as I didn't cook most of the week since everyone was sick.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment