Sunday, March 22, 2015

Round 2 Week 2 Results 21 Day Fix

This week has been a much better week. I've actually been getting sleep. I've made nap time a priority to at least get closer to seven hours a sleep a day. I kept my nutrition in check for the week. Between getting sleep and eating right on the plan I know I lost weight this week. One of my pairs of pants is so big. They are almost falling off. It may be time to pull out the 8 slims.

On Monday was Total Body Cardio. I still used the 8 pound weights. I got through the entire workout with modification. I just kept pushing. My hardest exercise is the cross country skiers. My shoulders don't burn out but my legs do. I was proud I did both sets without having to stop of modify!

We went to the zoo this morning so I did lots of walking too. It was nice to be able to be outside! Here in Erie it has been really snowy. Many of the zoo paths were still closed because of snow but the 50+ degree temperatures were starting to melt the piles. Many of the animals aren't in their exhibits yet because of the cold but it was still nice to spend the morning outside with B, C and D.
On Tuesday was Upper Body. I primarily used my 5 and 8 pound weights. I had to up it to the 10 pound for the lat pullovers.  It felt great to be doing many reps and feeling my muscles burn! I love how strong I am getting.
I had wrote on my Facebook Page that I was so glad for these workouts and that they were only a half an hour. It was a busy day. I felt like I ran all day from one thing to another. Plus I was LATE all day! It was so nice to do something for myself at nap time and be able to workout.

On Wednesday was lower body. I used the 5 and 8 pound weights. The split squats hurts today. My calves were on fire. I definitely felt this workout while walking up the stairs to bed. It was awesome!

Because life has been so crazy lately I have been really glad for my morning breakfast of Shakeology. It is so great to be able to have this nutrition and for it to be so simple. It is nice to just be able to blend it up and enjoy without having to cook anything. The best part is that if I am late I can just grab and go and take it with me.
On Thursday was Pilates. I'm always so glad to get to this active stretch day.I still had to modify the plank hip drop. I can do a few up in the high plank but then have to drop my knees. I love how strong my core is getting again. It is nice to be able to do things after having baby number 4.

I'm getting there. My nutrition was great today again. I didn't have any cheats and stuck with my meal plan. I enjoyed the day with the girls. We spent the day walking around the mall and running a few errands since it was such a sunny but cold day out. I love spending time with my girls.

On Friday was Cardio Fix. I started my day at the gym with B,C, and D. I ran with them and we played chase. For my workout I was determined to push myself harder than I ever had. I did the entire workout with no modifications. I even added the push up during the second round of burpees.
I think my workout was good as I actually got some sleep last night. I still  did not  get the recommended 7 hours but more than I've been getting lately.

We had pizza hut pizza for dinner. Neither of us felt like cooking. This was a big mistake. I was so thirsty the rest of the evening because of the salt. Then I passed out on the couch at 8:30 pm. Eating bad equals zero energy. I need to quit doing this to myself.

Saturday was dirty 30. We didn't have anything planned all day so we actually worked out in the morning. I had to up my weights to the 8 and 10 pounds for this workout. I even had to use 15s for the side bends during the last round. I still cannot do the side plank in the up position but know that it is coming and I'll be able to do it soon.

I am so proud of myself. Despite having little sleep and a ton of sickness in this house the last seven weeks I am seeing progress. I purchased myself a sports bra and some workout capris in my pre-pregnancy size. They fit! I still have work to do but I can see progress.

My nutrition was good again today. I even resisted having a crazy snack and had air popped popcorn instead. It was nice to have a date night with Brian this evening. It is always important to have time to connect as a couple.

Sunday was yoga day. I need the stretch. I could feel the chest flies from yesterday. It felt good to stretch everything our and get ready for week three of round 2.

For lunch I made buffalo chicken dip with blue corn tortilla chips. I didn't put as much cheese in it as I normally would so I stayed within my containers. Sunday was a great day to end the week.

Here is my plan for this week:
Here is my meal plan for the week.

I hope everyone has a great week. This week I proved to myself that I can do anything that I put my mind to. I also feel like I have showed the last few weeks as a mom you can be busy but still make time for yourself. That matter what  challenges you have you can overcome.

I'm seven weeks from giving birth to our fourth child and I'm in better shape than I was when I started this journey last April. I'm also in better shape than I was at the beginning of last summer. I've started out my 35th year with a bang and cannot wait to see what the rest of this year brings. Have a blessed week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment