Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 2 Round up

Well this week was much better than last week. I got my nutrition more under control. I was very proud of myself. It was hard but I knew I needed to do it to reach my goals and to be healthy for my kids.

On Monday I did Total Body Cardio Fix. I used 5 lb weights. I just kept thinking of what Autumn says at the beginning of the workout: "Take it one day at a time one pound at a time". This will be my mantra for this week. I really want to lose the weight and I know it won't come off fast. I know I need to do my best today and tomorrow will be another one. Also what is in the past is in the past.

I made progress from last week. I could do 30 seconds of the cross country skiers before I had to modify each round. This was exciting for me. These have always been my hardest exercise and now they seem even tougher.

I also added the Ab Fix today. IT felt good to get them working. It is such a short but fun workout. The only thing that sucks is that I have a cough and every time I cough my Abs hurt.

I got over four hours of sleep last night which is a record for the last few days. We have been up multiple times with D as she needs fed. We have also been up multiple times with C. She is a very light sleeper and I think she wants attention. A and B have also been up a few times the last few nights. This leads to us being up way more than normal.

I love that I can workout while the girls are napping. All four nap at the same time. This is so awesome! I love that I put D in the bouncer after I fed her. At the beginning of the workout she was watching me and I don't know when but she eventually fell asleep. I love that I can teach them healthy lifestyles from such a young age.
Day 2 brought Upper Fix. I used 5 and 8 pound weights again. I as able to do more reps so I know I'm getting stronger. I'm still having trouble doing pushups and the forearm plank. My abs need lots of love. I love the ab work during the second round. It felt so good. And I was pushing myself.

I did have to do this workout later today. When nap time hit I was so exhausted from being sick. I listened to my body and napped and then got my antibiotics after nap and was able to push through the workout in the evening.

My nutrition today was spot on. I was so excited and I got antibiotics today so I'm finally feeling a little better. I'm excited to see what tomorrow will bring.
Day three was Leg Day. I finally felt human again! I was able to do the entire workout with no modifications. This was exciting. I used the 5 and 8 pound weights. It was exciting to be able to dot he entire workout again. It hurt so good.

My nutrition was great again today. I did have to add a vegetable to my afternoon snack as I was starving and was worried about my milk supply.

Day four and time for pilates. I needed the stretch today. If you are doing this program you cannot skip pilates. It is an active recovery day and will help you feel better. I loved every moment of today's workout. I did the forearm without putting my knees down. This is a huge improvement from last week. I had to modify the plank hip drop though. I'm improving every workout.

I did have a cheat this morning at mops. I had some crackers with pepperoni and cheese. I also have a couple chocolate covered strawberries. These were my cheat for the week. Then this afternoon for lunch I got right back on my plan.

Day five and it should have been time for Cardio Fix. This by far is the hardest workout of the week and I ended up not getting to it today. This morning we had open gym play at my church. I spent a lot of time chasing the girls around and kicking balls with them. Then we got home and I rushed to make lunch. Then it was nap time almost an hour late. The baby needed nursed and didn't want to go to sleep. Then C woke up with  102 degree temperature. My husband didn't get home late from work. Then we just ordered out as it was already almost 6pm. By the time we got all four asleep in bed it was 9pm. So we just didn't work out. The worst part about it was that we ordered pizza for dinner. I only had two pieces and a bread stick but that still was two too many.

Saturday morning I was ready to recommit to working out. I did Dirty 30 in the morning and then did the cardio fix in the afternoon. I was determined to do all seven workouts this week. I love Dirty 30. I'm sad as I can no longer do the side plank leg lifts at the end of the workout without modifying. Give me a few weeks and I'll be back to doing them unmodified.
This was from after Dirty 30
 My eating today was awesome. I stayed right on my eating plan with no extras.

Sunday and it is yoga day. I'm was so excited for yoga today. I needed the stretch. I needed to stretch out my shoulders. I'm definitely feeling the chest flies from Dirty 30 yesterday. Then I ended up falling asleep during nap time. I was so tired. D clustered fed last night. she ate for 30 minutes every hour. This evening C puked all over at dinner time and then D decided to just eat and eat and eat this evening so I didn't get it in. I was so sad.

My nutrition was okay today as I didn't get my morning snack as we went straight from church to grocery shopping as the fridge was bare. I didn't have anything to take with me. Then we went to Sam's Club first so I didn't get any food that was easy to eat there. By the time we got to Wegmans it was too close to lunch. Therefore I had a big lunch. Then I ended up sleeping through my afternoon snack. Then I wasn't really hungry for dinner so I ate a tiny dinner.

Here is my plan for week 3:

Here is my meal plan for the week.

I'm looking forward to a great week 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment