Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Piyo Review 2

So this week I did the Piyo buns and Strength Interval workout. I loved both but for different reasons. I am still doing T25 as my primary workout, but loving Piyo as a supplemental.

I loved the Piyo Buns workout. It had a ton of squats and lunges in it. I was worried about my knees, but after the workout they didn't hurt at all. It was a great workout especially the last set which had you on all fours and doing leg lifts. My butt was sore after this workout. It even hurt to sit down for awhile afterwards.

I loved the Strength interval because for the first time in the program I actually had a sweat going by the end. I also loved it because it was only 21 minutes long. I blinked and it was over. I loved how the cardio was intermixed with the strength. I loved that it got my heart rate up without being high impact.

I cannot wait to keep exploring Piyo. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment