Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Quick Chicken Snow Pea Saute

The girls wanted a special lunch one day last week so I can up with the quick and easy chicken snow pea sauté.
 
Ingredients:
1/4 cup Reduce Sodium Chicken Broth
1 tsp Frank's Red Hot
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
1 Pound Bow Tie Pasta
2 bags Frozen Sugar Snap Peas
1 Can Black Olives
2 Pounds Chicken Diced
Colby Jack Shredded Cheese to Taste
 
Directions:
1. Cook the pasta per package directions
2. Place chicken and spices in a skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Cook until brown.
4. Add Chicken broth and Frank's red hot to the chicken and simmer until sauce like.
5. Cook Sugar Snap Peas per package directions.
 
If you are doing the 21 Day Fix here is one serving that will include 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 1 green:
In your bowl place:
1 cup snow peas
3/4 cup chicken
1/2 cup pasta
10 olives
1/4 cup cheese
 
I hope you enjoy this as much as my family did. I had one serving and the girls ate the rest. I only had a cup of noodle left and 3/4 cup of chicken. I'd say that was a big hit! Hope you all have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment