Monday, July 28, 2014

T25 Beta Week 2

Week 2 was awesome! I feel like each day I am getting stronger. I also feel like I have finally am able to get through many of the workouts without feeling like I need to stop. I know I am toning up as some of my pants legs and shirt sleeves feel loser. I cannot wait to see what results the end of beta bring. I know I won't lose any weight since I'm pregnant but am expecting some great results otherwise.
11 weeks pregnant
Here is my recap from Week 2.

Monday was Dynamic Core. I think the V up is the most challenging exercise in this routine for me. I can do the side plank hips ups, the rocket man, the superman and all the other moves. The v up I just cannot quite get my legs straight. I'm hoping that week 3 may be the week that I can do this move

Tuesday was Core Cardio. I love the face paced nature of this workout. I'm usually sweating within the first five minutes of the workout. I also love how my Abs burn after this workout. I was lying in bed this evening and couldn't believe how sore my abs were and I didn't even do one sit up or crunch. It was a good sore though as I know I am working.

Wednesday was Rip't Circuit. I love that this workout uses multiple muscle groups and weights. I love how it is such a great all over workout. I upped my weights this week and got a much better workout.

Thursday was Upper Focus. I cannot believe how much my arm shape has changed in the last seven weeks of T25. I never thought my arms would look like this. No more jiggly under arm. Also I have muscles!

Friday was Rip't Circuit again. I didn't get to doubles so I didn't do Speed 2.0 this week.

Saturday was a rest day but was any thing but rest for our family. We went blueberry picking and then went to the beach. It was such a great day.

Sunday was Stretch day. I ended up doing the Yoga Fix from the 21 Day Fix instead of the Stretch workout from T25. I really needed something that was calming and tranquil after the crazy week we had. It was such a great stretch.

I'm so excited for week 3. Week 2 could not have been better. Monday was a little shaky as I was tired, but I got through the workout and this set up for a great rest of the week. I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment