Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Day in the Life of a Beachbody Coach

I get asked often what a Beachbody coach does. I love my "job" because I get to help people meet their health and fitness goals while being their for my family. So today I give you my day in pictures.

This week's workout routine is T15 Alpha. Brian and I get up at 5AM to complete our workouts.

 A good old Heisman clap. T25 is much more challenging than the 21 Day Fix. I am so glad we completed 3 rounds of the fix before moving on to this workout.

Showered and ready for breakfast by 6:15. Now off to make Brian's lunch and coffee.

Breakfast and my devotional time. Loving my Berry vanilla Shakeology this morning.
Our girls usually wake up around 7AM. They play for awhile and then I get them dressed.


Next the girls have breakfast and we do their devotional time

This morning it was a little chilly out so we decided to play Just Dance Disney.

They just love to dance and have to put on their skirts to do it.

10 AM is snack time. The girls snack today was air popped popcorn.

My snack was celery and almond butter.
 
After snack we played outside some more. We played on the swing set and in the sand box. We played hide and go seek and tag. Then at noon we had lunch. I ate a salad with cheese and two eggs. I also had a piece of Ezekiel toast. ABC had a half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and celery and hummus.

When the girls go down for nap between 1:30 and 2 it is time for me to work on my Beachbody stuff. Here is a view from my office.
 
The girls usually wake up around 4 and then it is time to play some more until dinner.

We usually try to eat dinner around 5:30 PM. Today we ate a little early as Brian had a softball game.
At Brian's softball game. Brian got a hit and made it to base!
 
Once we get the girls in bed I usually spend about 30 minutes on my personal development for Beachbody. Then I have the rest of the evening to relax with Brian. I've been going to bed at around 10 because we've been up so early. Some nights like last night I have a team call which lasts for an hour.
 
I hope this helps you see what a nice opportunity becoming a Beachbody coach can be. You can do your work whenever you have time and you are able to love on your family and focus on your "real" job when you need to. It is the ultimate flexibility and the best part about it is that you get to help people meet their health and fitness goals while you meet your own.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or may be interested in joining my team. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment