Saturday, June 7, 2014

Why Challenge Groups are so Important to Me.

I know some of you are sick of me posting n Facebook about Challenge Groups and my Beachbody progress. I wanted to write a post that tells the world why I feel like these Challenge Groups are so important.

A challenge group is a place where you can get support. It is a place where you can vent your frustration and get positive support. It is a place where you can discuss your failures and get a "me too." It is a place to ask questions and get them answered correctly. It is a place to share meal plans, recipes, and general clean eating strategies. A challenge group gives you the support to make the necessary changes easily and effectively.

Did you know that you are more likely to succeed at a lifestyle change if you have support? Think about the time(s) you got married, had a baby, or moved into a new home/apartment. In all these cases you had support of your family and friends. Why should weight lose and clean eating be any different?

In some cases you will be making a significant change in your eating habits. If others that you are with all the time aren't helping you then you may fail.  If you haven't exercised daily in a while it is good to have someone motivate you to see if you have exercised that particular day.

This is why I feel these challenge groups are so important. Some recent challengers have said that they would have never made it through the first week let alone the three weeks without this support. All challengers have said that they wouldn't have been as successful without the support of the group. All of my challengers have even gone on to become coaches or continue in another challenge group once their original one ends.

So what are you waiting for? What is holding you back? Contact me about my next challenge group. Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment