Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tranformation Tuesday -- Lauren Keene

Today is another transformation Tuesday. Today I have my friend and soon-to-be bride Lauren Keene.

Tell us a little about yourself -
I'm a teacher and I tutor in the evenings, which means that I typically get home late. I stepped on the scale recently and realized I have gained 30 pounds in the past few years! The late nights meant that I never made dinner (I typically just ate a bag of 98% fat free popcorn) and I was always tired so I stopped exercising. My upcoming wedding made me take my weight loss a little more seriously, but it wasn't until I saw your Facebook post that I decided to do something other than Weight Watchers.


Why did you decide to do a Beachbody program? 
I've been on the Weight Watchers program for about 10 years, and I had great success with it in the past. The last few years, however, I noticed my body wasn't responding. Although I was always within my points range I wasn't losing weight. I really think it was the lack of exercise and my enjoyment of processed foods that slowed me down. When I saw your information about Beachbody and looked at the price I realized that the DVDs and food containers were almost what I was paying for my monthly membership to the gym (which wasn't being used) and my WW membership. I thought "oh well, may as well try it." 

What was the thing that surprised you the most?
I was so excited to get my Beachbody package but when I opened up the box and saw the size of the food containers I almost fainted. I didn't think there was any way I could survive on so little food. But, to my surprise, I end each day full! I also didn't expect to love the DVDs as much as I do. I really like the fact that you do a different one each day of the week, which has helped me avoid burnout.

What would you tell others that are thinking about these programs? 
To anyone who is trying to decide whether to invest all I can say is DO IT! I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks, which I know doesn't seem like a lot but really, for me that is a lot of weight. Additionally, I lost 7 inches and my "food belly". As soon as I finished the second week I had people coming up to me and asking what I had been doing.  I enjoy Autumn, too. She's inspiring, looks amazing, and I love her little quotes. My personal favorite has stuck with me and keeps me going because it rings true for my dedication in the past and how I want things to go: If you're tired of starting over then stop quitting!  

Here are the pictures of her transformation:
Congratulations on your success Lauren! I know you'll look awesome in your wedding dress.
Interested in starting your own transformation please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment