Monday, June 30, 2014

So Sick!

So yesterday was B and C's third birthday. I cannot believe they are three already. I also thank God that they are so healthy and happy after their rough start.

So for their birthday dinner they asked for hot dogs and mac and cheese. Since Brian's grandmother cannot have any type of milk she asked for baked beans. She also brought a fruit salad. I stayed within my calorie and portion limit for dinner.

But then after dinner out came the cake. The girls were so excited for cake. There was also vanilla lactose free ice cream.  I had a small scoop of ice cream, but a decent sized peace of cake.

After dinner the girls opened their presents and then they put on a princess show for us!
We tried to put them to bed, but they were on a complete sugar high! It took us over two hours to get them asleep. All three woke up and complained their tummies hurt and they felt sick.

I woke up at 3AM and my stomach was aching. I felt horrible. I could not believe how one piece of cake. could completely make me want to throw up. I spent all morning with a sick to my tummy feeling. We drove the 1.5 hours back home and everyone couldn't wait to get back to cleaner eating and our normal schedule.

Over the last 12 weeks I cannot believe how much my cravings have changed. Before eating that much cake and a lot more ice cream wouldn't have even phased me. Last night and this morning I never wanted to eat another piece of cake again my stomach hurt so bad.

This morning we didn't have enough Shakeology to make breakfast so we decided we'd eat yogurt and berries as our morning snack and have our Shakeology for our afternoon snack. My body missed the vitamins and nutrients from the Shakeology. By 1PM I felt like I needed a nap as I didn't have this extra pick me up.

I did my workout and then drank my Shakeology. Now everything is right in the world. My stomach doesn't ache. We are back on our own schedule and we are home.

I am so glad to have become a Beachbody coach. I love showing others they don't need all the extra sugar and salt in their diets. I love showing others how to become healthier. I'm so glad my friend invited me on this journey with her. Who would you like to invite today to join you in my next challenge group? I'd love to have couples or best friends. I'd love to have you join me for any of my upcoming groups. Message me for more information or leave a comment with your email or Facebook name and I'll be happy to contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment