Sunday, June 29, 2014

What song totally pumps you up?


So hat song pumps you up? What song when you here it makes you want to dance? What song makes you want to praise God? Lately I have been loving Shake by Mercy Me. Every time I hear that song I want to dance. One day right before Easter our church had painted our rear windows with the Easter service information. The song Shake came on and we were at a red light. All the girls were dancing in their seats, I was clapping, we were all singing. A guy pulled up next to me and when I put down the window he said "wow that is some worship you got going on in there."

If you've never heard the song here it is on you tube:



We can teach our kids to worship anywhere, anytime, and in any manner. There isn't a right or wrong way. Our main goal for our kids is to point them to Jesus.


How do you do this on a daily basis? I know that we allow the girls see both Brian and I doing our devotional every morning. They see us pray together. Then I do a family devotional with them during breakfast. We read from the bible at dinner time. We pray before meals. We also pray before nap and bed time.

To train up a child we must model correct behavior.If we want our child to be patient we need to be patient our self. If we want our child to love others we have to show we love others. If we want our child to not be judgmental than we should not be judgmental. 

What is one behavior you will change today to ensure your child(s) future? Hope you have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment