Friday, June 13, 2014

Sensory Play -- Water with glitter and beads

Time for a little sensory play. The girls always love any activity where we can get out the measuring cups and spoons and they can just dump stuff from one container to another. The other day I decided to do a little water play as it was warm out.

I bought this little blow up pool at the end of the season at "The Christmas Tree Shops" for $7 dollars last year. I bought some measuring cups and spoons, plastic cups, beads, glitter, funnels and sponges at the dollar store.

I filled up the pool with water and then added the glitter and beads. Then I gave them everything else and watched them play.


ABC enjoying the pool

C enjoying filling up a cup with a measuring cup

B pouring one cup into another

A absolutely loved the funnels

A close up of the glitter water

This activity was a huge success. They played in and around this for four hours yesterday! I will definitely pull this out again. I hope your kids enjoy this as much as mine did. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment