Saturday, June 28, 2014

Shakeology vs. Other Products

I wanted to end out the week by comparing Shakeology to some other commonly available protein shakes. Again please remember that Shakeology is a meal replacement shake and not a protein shake, but most companies only have protein powders to compare it to.

What I wanted you to see from this chart is how many vitamins and nutrients Shakeology includes that no other replacement shake contains.

Also look at this chart:

Lastly I wanted to share a video with you. Over 100 doctors were asked to try Shakeology. None of them were paid by Beachbody. They all were videotaped and these results can be found on you tube. Here are a few of these videos:







I hope that you learned a lot about what Shakeology is this week. If you are interested in learning more or purchasing Shakeology please feel free to contact me. I'm on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/simpkinskl) or go to the right hand side of my blog and leave me a voice mail. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment