Monday, June 23, 2014

Benefits of Drinking Shaekology Everyday

So another common question I get is why do you like drinking Shakeology everyday? First let me tell you a little about my first Beachbody experience. Back in September my friend Jeanette was going to do a Beachbody program with her sister Rachel who was a coach. I was interested in joining and had Rachel message me. As soon as I hear there was a shake component to it I said no way. I didn't believe a shake could make that much difference.

Fast forward to April of this year and Jeanette was now a coach. I had watched her since September loss weight, gain confidence, tone up and get healthy all around. She approached me about her 21 Day Fix challenge group and I was thinking about it, but Shakeology came back up. I really didn't think it would help.

I remember asking Brian if we could do it and he did his usual research before we take any supplement. He ended up telling me I could go ahead and purchase it as it was everything they claimed it to be. Secretly he thought we were wasting $160 but he didn't tell that to me until later.

Our first bag of Shakeology was vanilla. I remember that first day. I remember how yummy it was. It tasted like a milk shake.
Me drinking Shakeology yesterday morning
We continued to drink it everyday for the 15 days that the bag would have lasted as two of us were using it and we ordered more. We have been ordering two bags every month since then and don't think we will go back to not drinking it.
 
Shakeology definitely curbs your cravings. It feels like you are drinking a cheat meal when you are not. It gives you all the vitamins and nutrients you need for your day. Many people have taken the bag to their doctor and their doctors have told them the can quit taking their multivitamin. It keeps you full for 2.5-3 hours.
 
Before Shakeology I wasn't very regular. Now I am definitely more regular. I have energy to combat my day and feel like a million bucks.
Shakeology is a meal replacement shake not just a protein shake. It has more than 70 natural whole food ingredients in its formulation. It is packed with antioxidants, proteins, amino acids, adaptogens, prebiotics, and digestive enzymes.
 
It is certified gluten free and contains 23 vitamins and minerals. It has a low carbohydrate level while having a high amount of natural protein. IT is all natural with natural sweeteners.
 
The biggest complaint I get about Shakeology is the price. Take a look at this graphic:
Shakeology costs you $4 a day. It will be your healthiest meal of the day. We will pay for McDonalds or coffee that gives us hardly any nutritional value and are not willing to purchase something that will truly make us healthier.
 
I ask you to try Shakeology. Buy the sampler pack. It is four servings. Once you purchase it from my site ( http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/ShkTasteSampler?referringRepId=381910 ) I will send you some recipes and suggestions on how to properly make Shakeology. Please contact me if you have any questions.
 
I'll leave you with my favorite recipe:


No comments:

Post a Comment