Thursday, May 22, 2014

Brian's lunch and snack

I have a few people ask me if I am doing this by myself. As you may have seen in a few posts the answer to this is no. Brian is on this journey with me.  He is even doing the workouts everyday. Everyday I pack his lunch and snacks. He has lost almost 20 pounds in 42 days. He is loving this and doesn't want to go back to the way we were eating.

Here is what I usually send him to work with:
At the top is his morning snack which consists of Greek Yogurt and Frozen Strawberries. In the middle is his salad with tomatoes and cheese. Tomorrow he is getting two eggs as his protein. Many times he gets the leftover chicken from the meal the night before. He also gets the dressing for his salad. He also gets a whole wheat tortilla. On the bottom is his afternoon snack It consists of some whole wheat pasta and a veggie.  Tomorrow as you can see his veggie is a red pepper. He also gets a piece of fruit.
 
Here is another variation of his lunch/snack:
Morning snack is on the left. It is fresh picked blueberries from last October that I froze with Greek Yogurt. Lunch is a whole wheat tortilla with hummus, leftover pork chop, two vegetables and olives. On the right is afternoon snack which is pasta salad and a pear.
 
Everyday he comes home and loves what he is eating. He also is never hungry as some think they will be when eating clean. Make the switch to clean eating today. You won't be sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment