Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuna Salad Recipe

Today I made tuna salad for lunch. The girls absolutely loved it. C was licking her plate. I served theirs in a whole wheat tortilla. I just ate mine in a bowl with a spoon.
Kid Tested (Note: she had cucumbers and tomatoes as a side)
My lunch

Tuna Salad Recipe:
Ingredients (per serving):
1/2 cup Tuna
1/4 cup plain low fat Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup red pepper diced
1/3 cup carrots diced
1/3 cup celery diced
10 olives
1/4 cup low fat cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 tsp chives

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl
2. Enjoy plain or on a wheat tortilla.

This recipe makes a single serving. IF you are on the 21 Day Fix eating plan one serving encompasses one red, one green, one blue and one orange container. If you serve it in the whole wheat tortilla then it also uses a yellow container. Hope you enjoy this recipes as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment