Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Transformation Tuesday -- Amy Mauk


I am excited to share my first Transformation Tuesday. My friend from Pittsburgh Amy Mauk just finished her first round of the 21 Day Fix. She did awesome! Here is my interview with Amy:
 
Tell us a little about yourself -
 
I'm a married mother of a toddler and I work full time as the Promotions Manager for KDKA radio in Pittsburgh.  I volunteer in the kids ministry at my church, do an online Bible study, love to run and workout and am just constantly on the go.
Why did you decide to do Shakeology and the 21 Day Fix?  
 
Kara posted about it and I have known and heard about Shakeology before and the Beachbody programs, but I have always been what I considered 'anti-shake'.  I liked the concept of portions and the foods that are incorporated but I was going to order it without the shakes...
What was the thing that surprised you the most?
 
I did some research and realized that just doing a protein shake wasn't going to give me the nutrients that Shakeology was, so I figured heck, it's only for a month.  Now I'm hooked on the shakes.  I love chocolate!!  Plus it completely cuts my chocolate cravings.
What would you tell others that are thinking about this program?  
 
Do it, but make sure you want to make the changes for the right reasons.  If you do you can't go wrong with this.  It's healthy eating and fitness not some gimmick weight loss pill or program.
Any parting thoughts
 
I didn't realize that following the 21 Day Fix I would love the shakes so much and be so motivated about the program that I would want to continue it, but in the capacity of helping others, so I signed up to be a coach!  3 weeks ago I wouldn't have believed someone if they told me that.
 
I'm excited to add Amy to my team as a coach. Here are her before and after photos:
 
 
If you are interested in the 21 Day Fix here is the promo video: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/pittdrum98?bctid=3124709772001
I'd love to be your coach and encourage you just like I did Amy! My next 21 Day Fix 30 day group starts preseason on Monday, May 26 and starts June 2. I also have a 60 day any workout Challenge group starting preseason June 2 and starting June 9. Also if you are interested in being a coach my next coach basics starts June 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment