Friday, May 9, 2014

Bubble Snakes

Today I wanted to do something new as I needed to get these girls out. It has been a long winter here and I knew it was supposed to thunderstorm this evening. I got the idea of bubble snake a few years ago from this website. I had these all ready for a play date in which no one showed up so I already had everything ready.

Here is the materials you need:
Water bottle or pop bottle with the bottom cut off
An old sock (finally found something to do with those missing a match
Dish liquid
Water
Duck Tape
Food coloring


You simply tape the sock on the bottom of the bottle:

Then you mix some water and Dish liquid. You dip the sock into the soapy water and then blow where you'd normally drink out of. Here is the results:


Next I added drop of food coloring directly on the sock. Then we made colorful snake bubbles:


Hope you enjoyed our snake bubbles. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment