Thursday, May 8, 2014

God Made Dirt so Dirt Can't Hurt


Today has been such an awesome day. I got to start the morning off at my local MOPS group. I absolutely love the ladies at my table. They are so encouraging and uplifting. It is amazing what a few minutes with them can do to lighten my mood.

Sadly I had to leave the MOPS meeting early because I didn't want to miss Abby's preschool's Mother's Day program Muffins With Mom. We had a ton of fun. I only ate half a muffin as it doesn't really fit into my current clean eating plan. It felt like lead in my stomach. I couldn't even finish my half. It also made me extremely thirsty. I couldn't get enough eater the rest of the day.

I had fun making a door hanger with Abby that says "Shh...Mom is sleeping". Haha! As if I'll ever get to use that.

Then we got to go get some photos taken. Once I get the I'll upload it right here. We got to wear aprons and pretend we were baking. It was so cute. The teachers did awesome with this event.

Since it was really nice outside we had a picnic lunch and played with sidewalk chalk.

This evening while trying to make dinner all of a sudden it was really quiet. I asked Brian if he knew where the girls were. We knew they were out back but couldn't see or hear them all of a sudden. I walk outside and this is what I find:


They were living it up in a mud puddle behind our house. My motto is "God Made Dirt so Dirt Can't Hurt". They had so much fun playing in the mud with diggers and shovels. They also transported some to the mud pie maker:
C said she was baking a cake. Since they were all muddy we ate dinner on blankets outside.

It was a great end to a great day with my three little girls.  I am so blessed to get to spend everyday at home with them. God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment