Friday, May 23, 2014

June Challenge Groups

I just wanted to announce my June Challenge Groups. I'm excited to be offering three different Challenge Groups this month.

The first is a seven day trail of Shakeology


In this group we will learn the benefits of Shakeology. We will learn how to properly make Shakeology and share favorite recipes. We will also explore how Shakeology helps curbs cravings and keeps you fuller longer.

Requirements:
1. You must replace one meal a day with Shakeology.
2. You must purchase a Shakeology taste sampler from my website. Once there click on "Shop". Then click on "Shakeology" and purchase the "Shakeology Taste Sampler".
3. Make sure my name is in the referring coach when you purchase.

Once I see your order come through you will be added to the secret Facebook group. For information on Challenge Groups go here. This group will start June 9th and run until June 15th.



The second is a 30 day Challenge Group.

This group will be a group of challengers who have either previously finished a Challenge Group with me or only want to commit to purchasing a workout program, specifically the 21 Day Fix.

Requirements:
1. You must purchase a workout program from me.
2. You must complete the workout program as prescribed.
3. If you choose this options please read here to see what steps you need to take to get started.

This group will run May 26th preseason, officially start June 2nd and run until
June 29th.


The third is a 60 day Challenge Group.
This will be for those who have purchase a Challenge Pack from my website.

Requirements:
1. You must purchase a Challenge Pack or workout from my website.
2. You must complete the workout program as prescribed in the specific program we choose for you and you must commit to drinking Shakeology for 30 days to replace one meal a day if purchasing a Challenge Pack. It is highly recommended you purchase the Challenge Pack is it will give you better results.
3. If you choose this option please read here to see what your next steps are.

This group will start preseason on June 2nd and officially start on June 9th. It will end on August 10th.


Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to help you pick the program perfect for you.  I know how much this has changed my life and would love to share it with you. Shakeology is an incredible product on its own but added to the exercise program you will see results. I hope to hear from you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment